Salary: Self-employed Commission Based
To promote and raise awareness of the Nightingale House Hospice throughout the designated geographical area and to secure new members on a long-term basis, achieving pre-arranged targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Increase Lottery participation through door-to-door canvassing activity and leaflet drops using canvassing list and plans as provided by the Lottery Team.
- Work as part of a team or on occasions alone to achieve pre-arranged targets for the number of lottery players recruited.
- Meet with the Lottery Team on an agreed regular basis to discuss performance results and future canvassing plans and targets.
- Return new Lottery player information to the Lottery Office on an agreed timescale, thus ensuring Lottery players are entered into the first available draw.
- Ensure that all data and payment information is handled in a confidential manner and in accordance to data protection policies and gambling commission guidelines.
If you are interested in this role then please email HR@Nightingalehouse.co.uk or click the Apply Now button.
- Department: Lottery
- Job Location: Wrexham
- Start Date: ASAP