Donation Collection Service
Here at Nightingales we are so grateful for your donated goods which we are able to then sell on to generate vital funds for patient care at Nightingale House Hospice.
If you are wishing to book a furniture or white good collection, please complete the simple booking form below.
Our service is completely FREE however, if you would like to support us by making a monetary donation, please click here
Please read the following information before completing the booking form:
- To make a booking we will require photographs of all your items
- Our collection radius is in locality to Wrexham – please enter your postcode to see if we cover your area
- A mobile phone number is required as you will receive a booking confirmation message
- In the event of you needing to cancel or rearrange your booking – please ensure you let us know before 3.30pm on the day before your collection
- Where possible please ensure all items are ready for collection i.e., as close to the access point with a clear pathway
- Due to time restraints our team are unfortunately unable to dismantle furniture
- If you are unable to make an online booking, please visit our Regent Street, Wrexham store and a member of our team will happily complete the booking for you
Most stores are also able to take furniture in over the door if you can deliver to store, please phone ahead before making your journey: Find Your Nearest Shop – Nightingale House Hospice
If you wish to donate an item that is not listed on our booking form or have any further questions, please email email@example.com