We offer a drop-in service Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm .
It is available for people who would like to know more about our services or who need advice, information or support ranging from improving sleep or attempting those all important and often difficult conversations (see full list of useful topics below).
These useful and informative sessions provide the opportunity to talk on a one-to-one basis or discuss important issues with people in a similar situation.
No referral required
Our sessions cover topics including:
- What help is available and how to access it
- Day services including outpatient assessments, complementary therapies and rehabilitation services
- Adjustment and Acceptance
- Caring for Carers
- Resilience, Relaxation and Mindfulness
- Fatigue and Breathlessness Management
- How to keep active
- Thinking Ahead – Making Choices