Charitable Trusts and Foundations
Charitable Trusts and Foundations are truly valued partners of Nightingale House Hospice. They continue to help us to develop our services and increase the patients and families we can support from the local community.
We are incredibly grateful for the support of several grant-making Trusts and Foundations who help Nightingale House Hospice in several ways from funding items of equipment to contributing to core running costs.
We extend our warmest thanks to the funders who have provided substantial support for our work in 2020 and helped Nightingale House during the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Alpkit Foundation
- BBC Children in Need
- Betsi Cadwaladr Charity Trust
- Co-operative Group
- Foresters Friendly Society
- Groundwork and Tesco Bags for Help
- Hartsheath Charitable Trust
- Hilary Awdry Charitable Trust
- Hobhouse Charitable Trust
- Hospice UK
- Making a Difference Locally Ltd (NISA)
- Masonic Charitable Foundation
- Michael and Anna Wix Charitable Trust
- MoneySuperMarket Charity Trust
- Moondance Foundation
- Pennycress Trust
- ScottishPower Foundation
- Sir Donald and Lady Edna Wilson Charitable Trust
- Steve Morgan Foundation
- St James’ Place Foundation
- Synthite Limited
- TK Maxx and Homesense Foundation
- Toyota Foundation
- Wolfson Foundation
In addition, we are grateful to have received incredibly generous support from local Community Councils.
We are currently running a variety of projects at Nightingale House Hospice for which we must continually look for support. If you are aware of any trust or foundation (big or small) who might be willing to support services in the following areas, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We provide our funders with regular feedback on the impact that a grant has made to our patients and their carers. Our feedback can include statistics, case studies, patient feedback, photographs as well as financial accounts and publicity as requested.