Lottery Promoter – Self employed
Nightingale House Hospice, Wrexham
We are looking for passionate, confident, ambitious, and target-driven individuals in Northeast Wales to join our face-to-face canvassing team. As a charity lottery promotor, you’ll work on behalf of one of the area’s most recognisable charities and contribute to the incredible work we do across Northeast Wales and the Borders.
• Demonstrate Compassion?
• Take Accountability in everything you do?
• Display respect to others?
• Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
• Got great Communication skill?
• Customer service and interpersonal; skills?
• A valid driving licence?
• Knowledge of the Hospice catchment area?
• Good organisational and time management skills?
• Work as Part of a team and work on your own, using your own initiative.
• Work to achieve set targets
• Be flexible with your days & hours of work?
• Promote the Lottery face-to-face with door-to door canvassing and Hospice events?
If yes to the above then we would love too here from you.
About the Nightingale House Lottery – the weekly lottery is a vital income stream and contributes over £500,000 every single year to patient care. The top prize is £2,500 and we have between 15,500 and 16,000 entries into the draw every single week.
About the Charity – Nightingale House Hospice provides care and support for patients and families living with a life limiting illness. We provide care across a wide stretching area from Wrexham, Flintshire and East Denbighshire to Barmouth and the border towns including Oswestry
and Whitchurch. Our ambitious future plans mean we will need to raise over £3 million each year:
something we do with huge support from of our local community.
Up for the challenge? Here is your chance for a new and exciting career!
For further information about this post and details on how to apply, please view our website on www.nightingalehouse.co.uk or email us at HR@nightingalehouse.co.uk
Nightingale House Hospice is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
Registered Charity No: 1035600