26 Hours per week
(11.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday)
£18,895.95 PRO RATA
£9.69 An Hour
At Nightingale House, we pride ourselves in providing the best possible care for our patients and their families and can only achieve this through our dedicated and committed workforce.
Nightingale House Hospice are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Porter to join our Facilities Team.
Key Responsibilities are:
- To be responsible for driving patient transport vehicles and other hospice vehicles if required.
- To undertake daily porter duties and general maintenance according to skills and competencies.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive and helpful attitude to be an ambassador for Nightingale House Hospice
- Professional and hardworking approach for working in a healthcare setting
- A good geographical knowledge of the local area
- The ability to adhere to health & safety policies and procedures
- Full driving license which enables you to drive a Category D1 vehicle is required.
- Up to date Covid vaccinations are required unless medically exempt.
If you have the skills, experience and personal qualities for this role and would like to make a difference to your local community then we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 17th May 2022
Nightingale House Hospice is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. Registered Charity No: 1035600