Salary: Self-employed Commission Based
We are looking for passionate, confident, ambitious, and target-driven individuals in Northeast Wales to join our face-to-face canvassing team.
As a charity lottery promotor, you’ll work on behalf of one of the area’s most recognisable charities and contribute to the incredible work we do across Northeast Wales and the Borders.
- Demonstrate Compassion?
- Take accountability in everything you do?
- Display respect to others?
- Embrace Excellence to be the best that you can be?
- Got great communication skill?
- Customer service and interpersonal skills?
- A valid driving licence?
- Knowledge of the Hospice catchment area?
- Good organisational and time management skills?
- Work as part of a team and work on your own, using your own initiative.
- Work to achieve set targets
- Be flexible with your days & hours of work?
- Promote the Lottery face-to-face with door-to-door canvassing and Hospice events?
If yes to the above then we would love to hear from you.
Up for the challenge? Here is your chance for a new and exciting career!
For further information about this post and details on how to apply, please view our website on www.nightingalehouse.co.uk or contact HR@nightingalehouse.co.uk or click the Apply Now button.