Hours: 16 hours, Core working hours between 9 am and 4.30 pm varied across 6 days per week
Salary: £9.69 per hour
We are looking for a Café Supervisor to join the team at our shop in Regent Street, Wrexham. Hours are part time and will be discussed fully at interview.
The Café is at the heart of our hospice superstore and community and the Supervisor is key to providing a warm welcome and fantastic customer service to all users of the café.
Key responsibilities include: –
- To set up and manage the café each day in conjunction with the catering manager
- To ensure that the café is presented to the highest standards and provides excellent customer service
- Responsibilities including opening up and closing down.
- To oversee and lead the front of house volunteers with the catering manager
- The delivery of Hot and Cold Beverages, grab and go snacks and meals
We are looking for someone who has: –
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and leadership skills
- A passion for coffee and food
- Experience of working in a busy café/coffee shop
- Experience in opening and closing a café
- Passion for continuously improving the café they work in
You must be a leader and a person who deals well under pressure and can multi task to ensure your team is working to the standard expected.
Further information can be found on our website at www.nightingalehouse.co.uk or contact HR via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the “Apply Now” button.
Closing date: Friday 22nd July.