For those who don’t know, we have been working on something very exciting for the last few months!
We are lucky to have partnered with Shropshire Gin distillery to produce our very own bespoke Nightingale House hand-crafted gin to celebrate our 25th Anniversary!
The multiple-award-winning independent distillery, based in Ellesmere, is known for creating artisan-handcrafted premium Gins using traditional copper still methods and the proud winners of 2 International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) awards.
After carefully selecting from a handful of tailored botanicals we have chosen a premium house gin which is smooth with lightly sweet citrus notes from the zesty orange and a lemon balm. The gin works beautifully with a premium tonic, garnished with orange zest or lemon. With just 500 individually numbered bottles for sale, each at £36.50, our hospice is expecting interest in this limited-edition, premium product to be high.
- It’s a wonderfully refreshing dry gin with light sweet citrus notes of orange and lemon balm
- Best served with a premium tonic and slice of orange
- Bottles can be bought for £36.50 directly from the distillery website: https://theshropshiredistillery.co.uk/
- For every bottle bought a percentage of the sale amount will be donated to the hospice!
- Delivery options are available at checkout
Please help us spread the word, whilst of course promoting responsible drinking.