ARE YOU CREATIVE & FULL OF INSPIRATIONAL IDEAS? – WE NEED YOU!
Join the team and ensure our success on the high street by making our stores look the best they possibly can!
As part of the team you will create visually inspiring displays in our windows and in-store, whilst helping to maintain merchandising and presentation standards throughout the shop.
What skills do you need?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Do you know about fashion, labels and trends?
- Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
- Can you work off your own initiative?
- Can you communicate effectively with other members of the team and customers?
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Positive with a professional attitude
- Approachable and friendly
- Able to work under pressure
- Recognises what excellent customer service is
- Team focussed
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Why volunteer with us?
- We offer flexible volunteer hours to suit you
- Full training
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to your local charity and the work of Nightingale House Hospice
- Provide a reference and hands on experience
- Belong to a friendly and welcoming team
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to supply two character references
- This role is subject to a basic level Disclosure Barring Services Check
To start your volunteering adventure please apply online now