Are you a film buff, fancy yourself as a bit of a gamer, love your tunes or perhaps you prefer a good old book?
Nightingale House Hospice are looking for volunteers with media sector experience and knowledge to help support our Wrexham Store on Regent Street
As part of this role you will be:
- Identifying any valuable items that could be sold through our eBay/Amazon accounts
- Sorting and pricing Books, Vinyl, CD’s, DVD’s and console games
- Displaying stock in a fun or eye-catching manner
- Keeping the shop floor full and fresh
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Positive with a professional attitude
- Pleasant and approachable with a friendly personality
- Able to work under pressure
- Conscientious and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Why volunteer with us?
- We offer flexible volunteer hours to suit you
- Full training
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to your local charity and the work of Nightingale House Hospice
- Reimburse reasonable local travel expenses for shifts of over 4 hours
- Provide a reference to prospective employers
- Belong to a friendly and welcoming team – make new friends!
- Offer work experience to put on your CV
- Provide a great opportunity to gain and develop your experience in the competitive retail sector
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to supply two character references
- This role is subject to a basic level Disclosure Barring Services Check
To start your volunteering adventure please apply online now or pop into one of our shop for further information!