FULL TIME 37.5 HOURS
Salary £40,000- £45,000 (depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance professional to join Nightingale House Hospice. This is a rewarding and varied role that is responsible for managing and co-ordinating the smooth running of the finance department ensuring all processes and procedures are streamlined, efficient and that important deadlines are achieved. This will include:
• The management of daily financial matters and overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts for both the hospice and its commercial companies.
• Ensure good financial governance within the department and across the organisation ensuring charity compliance with financial regulations.
• Working closely with the Executive Team and Board of Trustees to provide regular financial information
• To lead on the Annual Financial Audit working with the Board appointed Financial Auditors
• To lead and prepare the annual budget, working closely with all Department Leads
Our ideal candidate will need to:
• Proven Leadership skills and experience of management / supervision within a finance environment
• Effective planning skills and attention to detail for all tasks
• Excellent communication skills and a team player
• Be an experienced Management Accountant
• Experience working with Group Accounts and intercompany transactions
• ACA or CIMA qualified/part qualified
• Proven track record of prioritising workload and achieving deadlines
• Good working knowledge of accountancy principles, practices and regulations
• Experience of preparing budgets and final accounts within a framework of recognized and contemporary accounting standards.
Closing Date: Monday 4th April 2022
For an informal discussion and more information contact Pat Walmsley (HR Officer) on 01978 316811 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Nightingale House is an equal opportunities employer. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services check which will be taken into consideration when confirming any offer of employment.
- Department: Finance
- Job Location: Wrexham
- Start Date: ASAP