REGISTRATION FOR TREE COLLECTION 2022 IS NOW CLOSED
Christmas Tree Collection
Did you know in January 2021 we collected and recycled over 1000 Christmas trees?
The response to our Christmas Tree Collection was amazing and due to its success, we have expanded our collection areas to accommodate demand in more postcodes in Flintshire and Oswestry.
There is no minimum or maximum amount you can give, however, the average donation is £10. Every penny raised will go towards patient care at the hospice. Only real trees and those which have been booked in advance will be collected. No additional trees can be collected on the day.
We have had reports from supporters that the system is rejecting their email address when using an Apple device. We are looking into this issue. Please try and use an alternative device where possible when registering your Christmas tree.
FOLLOW THESE THREE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Register for your tree to be collected by contacting 01978 314292 or visit the website charityxmastreecollection.com
- Remove all decorations and bases (unless wooden) from the tree
- Leave the tree outside your house in a visible location BEFORE 7 am on Saturday 15th January 2022.
There are just a few little rules to make the collection process easier for everyone:
- The maximum tree size is 9ft
- The tree must be left in a visible, easy to reach the location
- The tree must be outside before 7 am on 15th January
We can collect from the following postcode areas:
CH4 0, CH4 9, CH5, CH6 5, CH6 6,
CH6 9, CH7, CH8 7, CH8 8, CH8 9, LL11, LL12, LL13,
LL14, LL20, SY12 0, SY12 9, SY11 4, SY11 3.
Collection Day is Saturday 15th January 2022