CHRISTMAS TREE COLLECTION 2023 IS NOW CLOSED
Christmas Tree Collection
Did you know in January 2022 we collected and recycled over 1500 Christmas trees?
The response to our Christmas Tree Collection was amazing and due to its success, we have expanded our collection areas to accommodate demand in more postcodes in Flintshire and Oswestry.
There is no minimum or maximum amount you can give, however, the average donation is £10. Every penny raised will go towards patient care at the hospice. Only real trees and those which have been booked in advance will be collected. No additional trees can be collected on the day.
Once again, we are working in partnership with Just-Helping.
Just-Helping supports volunteers, businesses and charities to contribute to their community and the environment. Our national Christmas tree collection raises essential funds for hospices and communities.
After costs 90% of monies raised will go to Nightingale House Hospice, the remaining 10% will be distributed to charities in the local community.
FOLLOW THESE THREE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Register for your tree to be collected by contacting 01978 314292 or visit the website charityxmastreecollection.com
- Remove all decorations and bases (unless wooden) from the tree
- Leave the tree outside your house in a visible location BEFORE 7 am on Saturday 14th January 2023.
There are just a few little rules to make the collection process easier for everyone:
- The maximum tree size is 9ft
- The tree must be left in a visible, easy to reach the location
- The tree must be outside before 7 am on Saturday 14th January 2023
We can collect from the following postcode areas:
CH4 0, CH4 9, CH5, CH6 5, CH7, CH8 8 (A-J)
LL11, LL12, LL13, LL14, LL20
SY11 1, SY11 3, SY11 4, SY12 0, SY12 9, SY13 3
Collection Day is Saturday 14th January 2023