Christmas Tree Collection

Did you know in January 2022 we collected and recycled over 1500 Christmas trees?

The response to our Christmas Tree Collection was amazing and due to its success, we have expanded our collection areas to accommodate demand in more postcodes in Flintshire and Oswestry.

There is no minimum or maximum amount you can give, however, the average donation is £10. Every penny raised will go towards patient care at the hospice. Only real trees and those which have been booked in advance will be collected. No additional trees can be collected on the day.

Once again, we are working in partnership with Just-Helping.

Just-Helping supports volunteers, businesses and charities to contribute to their community and the environment. Our national Christmas tree collection raises essential funds for hospices and communities.

After costs 90% of monies raised will go to Nightingale House Hospice, the remaining 10% will be distributed to charities in the local community.

The Christmas Tree Collection is becoming increasingly popular across our catchment area. It is wonderful to see everyone coming together to help support the hospice as well as trying to positively impact the environment.
Sam Amis Community and Event Fundraiser


  1. Register for your tree to be collected by contacting 01978 314292 or visit the website
  2. Remove all decorations and bases (unless wooden) from the tree
  3. Leave the tree outside your house in a visible location BEFORE 7 am on Saturday 14th January 2023.

There are just a few little rules to make the collection process easier for everyone:

  • The maximum tree size is 9ft
  • The tree must be left in a visible, easy to reach the location
  • The tree must be outside before 7 am on Saturday 14th January 2023


We can collect from the following postcode areas:

CH4 0, CH4 9, CH5, CH6 5, CH7, CH8 8 (A-J)
LL11, LL12, LL13, LL14, LL20
SY11 1, SY11 3, SY11 4, SY12 0, SY12 9, SY13 3


Collection Day is Saturday 14th January 2023

Get In Touch

For more information on our Christmas Tree Collection please call 01978 316800 or complete and submit the form below:

    Please be aware the information you provide within this contact form will be saved on our servers and sent to a shared inbox before being forwarded to the relevant department therefore, please do not include any sensitive information within the form. By ticking this box you are agreeing to us storing your information. Please view our privacy policy for further details.