CHRISTMAS SUPER DRAW 2023
Get involved in this year’s Christmas Super Draw for a chance to WIN £3,000!
3 Fantastic Prizes to be won!
1ST – £3000
2ND – £2000
3RD – £1000
Our Super Draw is a fun way to help fund our work whilst making a huge difference to patients living with a life-limiting illness and their families across a wide area stretching from Wrexham, Flintshire and East Denbighshire to Barmouth and the border towns including Oswestry and Whitchurch.
Buying tickets for the draw online is a great way of supporting your local hospice without having to leave the house during this challenging time!
ENTER THE DRAW!
Christmas Draw 2023 Rules
- Nightingale House Christmas Draw 2023 is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and British Forces Post Office addresses according to the Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- Purchasing a ticket means you are confirming you are 16 years of age or over. No tickets should be sold to, or purchased on behalf of, a person under the age of 16 years.
- A ticket unknowingly sold to, or purchased on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the draw and will forfeit his/her prize and their entry money will be returned to them.
- Winners might be asked if they wish to take part in any Nightingale House Hospice PR and promotional activity.
- Paid employees of Nightingale House Lottery are not eligible to enter the Christmas Draw 2023.
- The raffle tickets are printed by Threapleton Printers and are distributed via Nightingale House Hospice newsletter by Precision Marketing, with any leftovers brought back to the Hospice to be sold in the hospice and at fundraising events.
- Nightingale House Hospice is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate the draw, under licence number 005112-N-304077-015 and ancillary remote licence 005112-A-330219-002.
- The Christmas Draw will be combined with the weekly lottery and will be drawn on Thursday 21st December 2023. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party company.
- All proceeds from the raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Nightingale House Hospice.
Christmas Draw 2023 Rules
- All ticket entries must be received by 11.59pm on Monday 18th December 2023.
- Any money for tickets received after 11.59pm on Monday 18th December 2023 will be treated as a donation.
- All online Lottery registrations must be received by 11.59pm on Monday 18th December 2023.
- All paper Lottery registrations must be received by 11.59pm on Monday 18th December 2023.
- No more than 50 tickets can be purchased per person for the Christmas Draw 2023. Nightingale House Hospice takes no responsibility for late postal delivery.
- The draw for the Christmas Draw will take place on Thursday 21st December 2023. Winners will be notified by telephone; a cheque will be posted to them no later than two weeks after the draw date. All winning numbers will be available on the Nightingale House Hospice website and on social media. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable.
To request additional tickets up to the maximum of 50 per person please ring 01978 313134. You can opt out of hearing from us at any time by calling us on 01978 313134 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You can update your preference at any time.