It is essential that all Nightingale House visitors wear face masks when visiting the hospice and when moving around the building.
On Mondays we offer a drop in service from 10:30-12:00pm. It is available for people who would like to know more about our services or who need advice, information or support. It provides the opportunity to talk on a one-to-one basis or discuss important issues with people in a similar situation, as part of one of our useful and informative sessions. No referral required – just drop in.
Our sessions cover topics including:
• What help is available and how to access it
• Adjustment and Acceptance
• Caring for Carers
• Resilience, Relaxation and Mindfulness
• Fatigue and Breathlessness Management
• Gentle Exercise
• Thinking Ahead – Making Choices