To complement our current volunteers who are transferring to Regent Street from our other local shops we are looking for individuals with retail flair.
We will provide full training and support and recognise that one size does not fit all – there are lots of ways for people to lend a hand and make a volunteer role their own.
We are looking for volunteers to help us in the following roles…
- Customer service assistants
- Visual display assistants
- Shop Lottery and Fundraiser Co-ordinator
- Donation sorters
- In-house porters
- Furniture upcyclers
- Shop administration assistants
- PAT testers
- Media and Music experts
- Cafe Assistants
We recognise all our volunteers have their own motivations for joining and being part of Nightingale House volunteam but here are some of the reasons why you should sign up today:
- To be part of something new and exciting
- A chance to work in a friendly team, to make new friends and meet a diverse group of people.
- The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to your local hospice, its patients and their families.
- To develop your confidence and interpersonal skills
- To gain valuable work placed training and experience to enhance your CV
So how can you get involved?
It’s quick and easy – all you will need to do is CLICK HERE or:
Pick up the phone and call Jo Kearns, Nightingale House Volunteer Manager on 01978 314292 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Express your interest at AVOW in Wrexham whose contact details are;
21 Egerton Street, Wrexham LL11 1ND Telephone: 01978 312556
- Watch local press for recruitment events at the Jobcentre
- Evening information and recruitment sessions at the Cafe at the Hospice
- Watch out for the opening of the recruitment suite at Regent Street – expected mid-May
- Just call into our Mold Road Shop and ask to speak to Sam or Sian who will gladly answer any questions you may have.