After the success of the last two years, we are pleased to invite all bikers on our Annual Ride Out. Starting at Llangollen Pavilion, we will be navigating the Welsh country roads with a stop for lunch and to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Registration includes entry, lunch, pin badge and a raffle ticket.
The Lunch stop is held at Llyn Brenig before finishing at the Ponderosa, Horseshoe Pass.
The Motorbike Ride Out will start at 10am (register from 8.30am), to register, contact the fundraising team on 01978 314292.
Details of the route can be found here: goo.gl/maps/vGappfzhPGN2 although this is subject to change depending on weather and roadworks
Price: £10 (includes entry and lunch)
Fingers crossed for good weather!
Terms and Conditions
(By registering to take part in the Nightingale Ride Out, you agree to the following terms and conditions.)
- Riders must stick to the speed limit and obey all other road laws and the Highway Code.
- There will be volunteer marshals on the ride. Riders must not overtake the front marshal. The rear marshal will remain behind the slowest rider. There will be a support vehicle in attendance, kindly provided by Wrexham Motorcycle Center.
- Riders must follow the instruction and direction of the event marshals and Hospice staff
- All riders must have valid insurance cover for themselves and any passengers.
- All riders must ride with legal and suitable clothing (including helmet).
- All vehicles must be fully street legal.
- The Nightingale Ride Out is a non-competitive touring event. It is not a timed trial, race or rally.
- The event will end back at Llangollen Pavilion. After reaching the end of the ride out, the Hospice has no involvement and you are free to do as you please.
- Nightingale House Hospice, its staff and volunteers acting in support of the Hospice cannot be held responsible for any accidents, incidents or injuries on the Nightingale Ride Out.
- All riders take part at their own risk and take responsibility for their own actions.
- Upon reaching the cafe stop, the ride out will wait for the slowest riders to reach the cafe. The rear marshal will then liaise with the front rider before the whole ride out continues. This is the same at both pit stops in Bala.
- Whilst Nightingale House Hospice and its volunteers will endeavour to marshal the route as best as possible, there is a chance that riders may become separated from the group or the marshals at some stage. All riders are personally responsible for following the route from start to finish and will receive a map and written directions before the ride out begins.
- The event is open only to vehicles with an engine capacity of 125cc or over.
- The route is subject to change