- Nightingale House Christmas Draw 2019 is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Mann, Channel Islands and British Forces Post Office addresses according to the Gambling Act 2005 regulations)
- Purchasing a ticket means you are confirming you are 16 years of age or over. No tickets should be sold to, or purchased on behalf of, a person under the age of 16 years.
- A ticket unknowingly sold to, or purchased on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the draw and will forfeit his/her prize and their entry money will be returned to them.
- Winners might be asked if they wish to take part in any Nightingale House Hospice PR and promotional activity.
- Paid employees of Nightingale House Lottery are not eligible to enter the Christmas Draw 2019.
- The raffle tickets are printed by BHW Print Group part of Wallace Printers Bolton and are distributed via Nightingale House Hospice newsletter by Precision Marketing, with any leftovers brought back to the Hospice to be sold in the hospice and at fundraising events.
- Nightingale House Hospice is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate the draw, under licence number 005112-N-304077-014 and ancillary remote licence
- All proceeds from the raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Nightingale House Hospice.
Christmas Draw 2019 Rules
- All tickets entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 16th December 2019.
- Any money for tickets received after 5pm on Monday 16th December 2019 will be treated as a donation.
- No more than 50 tickets can be purchased per person for the Christmas Draw 2019. Nightingale House Hospice takes no responsibility for late postal delivery.
- The draw for the Christmas Draw will take place on Friday 20th December 2019. Winners will be notified by telephone, a cheque will be posted to them no later than two weeks after the draw date.
To request additional tickets up to the maximum of 50 per person or about other ways you can support us – you can opt out of receiving post or change your contact preferences at any time by calling us on 01978 314292 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org