If you are thinking of raising funds to support Nightingale House, you could consider setting yourself the challenge of funding a specific project, such as,
- £12.50 pays for a patient’s meals for a day.
- £36 enables a child or family member to receive bereavement support sessions over a year.
- £120 allows 15 patients to spend the day in the Nightingale House Day Care Unit.
- £115 covers the cost of one of our nursing staff for a day.
Most important, please remember every penny counts and every donation made does make a difference to patients and their families in your local community.
Other costs include:
- Complementary treatement session costs £15 for half an hour
- Garden maintenance costs £25
- Child bereavement memory crafts costs £20
- A hydrotherapy session costs £40