Run the rainbow! The dash with a difference!
The Rainbow Dash Bubble Bash, sponsored by Moneypenny is the brightest race around, where you can walk, jog or run your way through 4k of colour explosions and foam bubbles to raise money for Nightingale House!
Anyone aged 5 years and over can come and enjoy the fun so gather your friends, family or colleagues to enter a team in the event of the summer! Turn up in your white T-shirt and leave with a big smile, happy memories and covered in every colour of the rainbow!
Registration starts from 9am with the event beginning at 11am.
To find out more, give us a call on 01978 314 292 or email email@example.com
- £18 per adult
- £9 children (between the age 5 and 16)
- £45 family ticket (two adults, two children)
Registration fee includes:
- Energy bar
- Bottle of water
Terms and Conditions
These booking terms and conditions apply to everyone who takes part in Rainbow Dash Bubble Bash, and those who attend as spectators.
These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation, and upon entry you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All participants taking part in the event do so at their own risk. In no event shall Nightingale House Hospice be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever, including indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential losses connected with any aspect of this event.
- If necessary you should gain advice from your GP as to whether you are physically prepared to undertake the challenge.
- Photographs will be taken of participants throughout the event which will be used on promotional materials. It is the participant’s responsibility to let staff know at registration if you do not want to appear in any such materials.
- Minimum age for participation is 5 years (on the day of the event)
- Children aged 16 years or under are charged a £9 entry fee. Anyone aged 16 and over will be charged an entry fee of £18.
- Children aged 16 years and under must take part alongside a paying adult and be accompanied throughout the event.
- Upon running through the Bubble Stations, all children must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their safety at this point. Small children may need to be lifted through some parts of the bubble stations. A run-off to the side will be provided for children not wishing to go through the bubble station
- On no account is alcohol to be brought into the event site or consumed during the event.
- No dogs are allowed on the course
- No pushchairs are allowed on the course
- Due to the nature of the dyes used in the bubbles and the paint, these may stain clothing. It is the participant’s responsibility to come suitably dressed for the event. The event organisers take no responsibility for colour stains on any shoes or clothing.
Changes to the event
- Nightingale House Hospice reserves the right to alter the start time of the event at any time.
- Nightingale House Hospice reserves the right to cancel this event at any time. In the event of this happening, entry fees will be refunded in full.
- The information you provide at registration will not be shared with any other organisation.